Prices . . .
Keeping it simple
Planning a wedding can be stressful with so many options and decisions to make.
Presenting my wedding couples with a vast array of alternatives in a complex pricing structure would not help matters.
So to make things simple all I ask is for you to provide me with three bits of information;-
WHEN you are getting married
WHERE you are getting married
DURATION in hours you wish me to stay at your wedding
I will then be able to provide you with a firm price.
For local weddings you can hire me for just a few hours to a full day (8+ hours) with prices starting from £400.
If you live further afield then I'm always glad to offer my full day service to anyone anywhere in the UK with prices starting at £1200.
Every wedding includes:-
- As many pre wedding meeting(s), face-to-face or via FaceTime/Skype as you need.
- Wedding attendance as requested by customer
- Post processing and editing of each image to professional standards
- Password protected on-line gallery for family and friends to view images and order prints.
- Free image downloads via PIN number provided to the wedding couple.
- USB containing all your images in colour together with B&W versions.
- Low resolution image will also be provided for social media and email use if requested.
- Personal use copyright allowing couples to source their own prints and do whatever they wish with their images.
- Just £100 deposit to secure the date, with final payment not due until AFTER the wedding on receiving your PIN number/USB, so couples can if they wish put my wedding vouchers on their wedding gift list to offset or eliminate any photography costs!
As many as you need.
I would always recommend couples try to meet any short-listed photographer before making a decision to book.
If you decide to book we can get together again nearer the wedding date to go through the day in more detail to ensure the day is captured the way you want.
Local 'full-day' bookings include a free pre-wedding shoot.
I'm yours whenever.
You decide when I start and finish.
As early and late as you need.
Post-processing of images.
To professional standards.
Every image is post processed and edited within 10 days. If you need a few images sooner for thank-you cards or social media, just let me know and I will get them to you the day after the wedding.
Private on-line gallery and USB
Your images will be uploaded to your private password protected galley to share with family and friends.
You will have the choice of being able to download images from your gallery using a PIN number as well as receiving a USB containing every images.
Simple but flexible
- Generous price reductions available for part day, out of season or weekday weddings.
- Professional archive quality prints are expensive, but 'bulk-order' reductions of 45% are available. Just ask for more information.
- Top quality traditional and picture book albums available from £150 depending on sizes, number of pages and materials.
Focus on Images
How images are kept, presented and viewed is important, but secondary to the images themselves.
Although quality display and presentation products are all available, my main focus has always been on giving my customers a beautiful set of wedding images.
I can supply luxury albums, prints and other photographic related items and these can be requested and ordered at anytime before or after the wedding.
I am always happy to help couples if they prefer to source or create their our presentation materials.
All presentation products available
Albums, mounted prints, USB flash memory available separately or boxed.
A USB in a presentation box is included for every wedding, but larger presentation boxes can be purchased that also contain mounted prints or an album as shown below. Images show products from just one of my many suppliers.
Black & White versions.....
.... of every image is included in every package.