Pricing . . .
to secure your wedding pictures
Keeping it simple
Planning a wedding can be stressful with so many options and decisions to make.
Presenting my wedding couples with a vast array of alternatives in a complex pricing structure would not help matters.
So to make things simple all I ask is for you to provide me with three bits of information, when and where you are getting married and how long you wish me to stay at your wedding.
I will then be able to email you a firm price cost.
You get me from a few hours to a full 12 hour plus day for between £500 to £1750, depending on duration and location.
Every wedding includes:-
- As many pre wedding meeting(s), face-to-face or via FaceTime/Skype as you need.
- Wedding attendance as requested by customer
- Post processing and editing of each image to professional standards
- Password protected on-line gallery for family and friends to view images and order prints.
- Free image downloads via PIN number provided to the wedding couple.
- USB containing all your images in colour together with B&W versions.
- Low resolution image will also be provided for social media and email use if requested.
- Personal use copyright allowing couples to source their own prints and do whatever they wish with their images.
- Final payment not due until AFTER the wedding and on receiving your PIN number/USB so couples can put my wedding vouchers on their wedding gift list to offset or eliminate photography costs!
As many as you need.
I would always recommend couples meet any short-listed photographer before making a decision to book. This would give everyone an opportunity to ask questions and get to know each other.
If later you decide to book me I would recommend at least another meeting nearer the wedding date so we could go through the day in more detail so we can all be sure your wedding will be capturing the way you want.
For local (South West) locations and 'full-day' wedding bookings I offer a free pre-wedding shoot.
I'm yours whenever.
As early and late as required.
I will start at whatever time you wish and would normally finish some time after the first dance, staying on to capture the evening celebrations.
Even for part day attendance, you decide when I start and finish.
Post-processing of images.
To professional standards.
I will normally spent most of the following week (sometimes longer) editing and post processing your wedding images. Most couples will receive their images the week after their wedding. However if you need a few of these sooner for thank-you cards or your social media just let me know and I can supply these the next day after the wedding via email attachements.
Private on-line gallery and USB
Your images will be uploaded to your private password protected galley so you can share your wedding photographs with family and friends.
As well as receiving a presentation boxed USB wedding couples will be able to opt to have the ability to download all their images from the on-line wedding gallery using a private 'PIN' number.
Simple but flexible
- Generous price reductions are available for part day coverage. Let me know where and when you are getting married and how long you need me for and I will give you a firm price.
- Professional archive quality prints are expensive and can be ordered directly from the on-line gallery. However processing labs will give me 'bulk-order' reductions so I can pass this onto my customers which can result in savings of up to 45%. Just ask for details.
- I can supply traditional as well as picture book albums if required but these are quoted separately as costs vary depending on sizes, number of pages and materials.
Focus on Images
How images are kept, presented and viewed is important, but secondary to the images themselves.
Although quality display and presentation products are all available, my main focus has always been on giving my customers a beautiful set of wedding images.
I can supply luxury albums, prints and other photographic related items and these can be requested and ordered at anytime before or after the wedding.
I am always happy to help couples if they prefer to source or create their our presentation materials.
All presentation products available
Albums, mounted prints, USB flash memory available separately or boxed.
A USB in a presentation box is included for every wedding, but presentation boxes can be purchased that also contain mounted prints or an album as shown below.
Black & White versions.....
.... of every image is included in every package.